The Hard Top Lift Solution
Simplify your life with a hard top lift! Our Hardtop Lifts are engineered and designed specifically for your vehicle!
We guarantee all merchandise! More Info.
We make it easy to purchase!
Order secure and fast online. Purchase a hard top lift today.
"I got my hoist lift right after I got my Jeep Wrangler with hard and soft tops in early 04. I checked out numerous products on the market and found yours was the best for me. I have not been disappointed since. I can see since then your website has gotten bigger and better... Your hoist enables me to swap tops without help and very efficiently...Installation was a breeze, as is hoisting on and off my Wrangler. Thanks for a well made and ingenious product! It makes having dual tops a lot more fun!" John P
Read More Testimonials
Mercedes Benz Hard Top Lifts and Accessories
$167... The Best Price Around!
Mercedes Benz Hardtop Hoist Systems
The Mercedes Benz Hard Top Lift System is a necessity for all Mercedes Benz owners!
Here is a good example why you should own a Mercedes Benz Hardtop Lift:
One of our valued customers , Perry in California, unfortunately, dropped his Hardtop just two weeks after buying his car. He tried to move the top by hand, which was difficult, even with two people, and the hardtop still accidentally dropped on the ground. After that, he ended up buying a hardtop lift system, and then emailed us this message after he received his hoist;
"I wish I would of known about you guys two weeks ago before I damaged my Hardtop".
Don't learn this lesson the hard way. Invest in a solid Mercedes Benz Hard top Lift System that will last the life of your Mercedes Benz!
What is a Mercedes Benz Hardtop Lift?
The Mercedes Benz Hoist System enables just one person to remove and install the hard top very easily! This Mercedes Benz Hardtop Lift System is designed to store your Mercedes Benz Hardtop for long periods of time without damaging your Mercedes Benz 's Hardtop.
If you plan on keeping your Mercedes Benz around, then, this is one of those products that you must own. The very small investment of this Mercedes Benz hardtop lift system is a bargain, considering that it will eliminate the need to have another person always assist you with the continuous, removing and installing, of your Mercedes Benz hardtop; let alone, eleviating, the big danger factor of the possibility that you might hurt your back, or damage your Mercedes Benz and/or hardtop.
This Mercedes Benz Hoist was designed to balance the Mercedes Benz Hardtop for long periods of time without damaging the paint or weather stripping.
You absolutely need to invest in a Mercedes Benz hardtop lift system if you plan on the constant removing of your hardtop during the seasons. Try our Mercedes Benz hardtop lift system out, and if your not 100% satisfied, then very easily send it back. (FYI we have had 1 returned hardtop lift system returned to us since 2002!)
Brake Winch Hardtop Lift Model Specifications:
- One person safe with stable hardtop lift control. (Here is something to think about: you do need to make sure that you keep your hardtop in the preferred engaging installation position, while, you lower it down to your vehicle, to re-install your hardtop. To do this, you will need to crank the brake winch with one hand, and, with the other hand, you will then, need to position it, while it lowers. It's nothing to really worry about, but, this is why we offer the 100%, one person operation, with our "Electric Motorized Winch System". It simply gives you a little more control. See details below)
- 5:1 Brake Winch with Auto Stop for an easy lift of your hardtop
- Designed to support your Hard Top from the center section to the center bottom rear section (below rear window) by rubber soft padded material support brackets.
- Padded cross tube and down straps.
- Very easy to assemble. Comes assembled in the large shipping box.
- Your Mercedes Benz Hardtop stores just inches from the top of the ceiling.
- Packaged and assembled in the USA of high-quality USA steel material and webbing.
Electric Motorized Winch System Hardtop Lift Model Specifications:
- 440 pound maximum lifting capacity which is more than enough for your Mercedes Benz Hardtop.
- Same assembly as the Brake Winch Model except for the motor winch.
- Electric Motor is a 110 volt universal plug, which is standard in all U.S. homes.
- Control switch to operate electric motor winch for ease of use. (this hangs down from the top of the mounting bracket down to the bottom level of your Mercedes Benz hardtop)
The short answer is: THESE HARDTOP LIFTS ARE IN STOCK! We ship WITHIN 24-48 HOURS AFTER YOU ORDER MONDAY - FRIDAY. Once you place your order online, we will then send you a tracking number to your email address the minute it ships! We can even do a 1-day delivery for the additional shipping real time costs. So, if you get your order in before 3:00PM PST M-F, you can have it tomorrow. We suggest that you simply do a ground delivery which costs less and still only takes 3-5 business days for delivery M-F. To get the ball rolling, simply click the "add to cart" button!
"This product is easy to use and operate. I send you a picture of my installation in Medellin, Colombia."
I have enjoyed the Hardtop lift and the ease of operation. It takes what would be a two man job and makes it easily done by a one.
I did attach 3 pictures. As you will see in one of the pictures I modified the installation by adding a third eye bolt and pulley. I may not have needed it with just a small change in placement of the middle pulley. But in the long run it wasn't much addition work or expense so all is good.
Thanks for your follow up.
George H. Lambrides
The two main attractions I like about your hardtop lift system are:
1. The ability to easily remove and replace the top all by myself.
2. The ability to store the top close to the vehicle and in an area that is essentially, dead space. It just a very elegant solution to managing my SL's removable top, as it handles two issues at once, removal and storage.
The system is very convenient and sort of fun to use.
Prior to buying the lift, I had to either leave the top on most of the winter, or get someone to help me remove it, which get's old quickly.
Glad I found you!
Hello Mr. Scott:
I received, assembled and installed my new MB Hardtop Lift last week, in a very short time. It is a lightweight, simple, logical and still well suited/rated for items much heavier that my classic car's hardtop. It is a great investment for my car, storage space and safe care of my automobile.
Thank you very much!
Shawn Oliai, MPA. July 5th, 2011
"Aaron, thank you for your quick reply, I know why your company has great reviews on products and service."
Aaron, I finally had a chance to install it. It works fine and was a fairly easy installation.
Aaron, The Hardtop hoist arrived safe and sound! The quality is quite superior and the instructions are clear and understandable ! Thank You for your help.
Sincerely, A.J. (9-20-09)
IN reply to the above testimonial, here is A.J.'s followup message:
Aaron, My Hardtop Hoist went together beautifully, just like the directions said, take your time, understand it. Adjust it to fit your top. I cannot believe how effortless it is to remove the Hardtop! I wanted to be able to remove the Hardtop by myself and now I can! I can leave it up by the Garage ceiling or set it on my hardtop stand. What a great Hoist!
Sincerely, A.J. Roden (9-24-09)
Just wanted you to know my hardtop lift system arrived Wednesday, Aug. 20 and I installed it today and it is working wonderfully.
Thank you, Ron Akey (8-20-08)
"Thanks for your prompt response and quick service. I will certainly recommend your company to any of my friends if they are in the market for a hoist."
Thanks Again Aaron,
Nik Guiler (May 1st, 2006)
"Rec'd the top hoist and it worked like a charm with some help from my son and son-in law. I don't think we could have removed the top without it. Thanks !"
"Received the Hard Top bag and Cart, they work great!"
"I love the quality and the security that comes with having my new Hoist, Thanks!"
"Thanks, great Hoist lift!"
"I wish I would of known about your Hoist Lifts 2 weeks ago, before I dropped my Hardtop."